Florida State IT Contract
DTS can provide a broad range of Information Technology Services under this contract.
- i) To provide Staff Augmentation services (Project Area 4, no RFQ required) through the issuance of Time and Materials Task Orders (purchase orders)
- ii) To provide a streamlined, flexible RFQ process to procure more complex IT Services (up to $10 million in scope) that are project oriented in nature, and can be quoted by vendors by offering a fixed price for the entire project solution. In this second approach, the Agency will provide a statement of work and solicit the minimum number of quotations required from vendors awarded in the appropriate Project Area (1, 2, and 3) in order to select the vendor providing the Best Value to meet the Agency's needs.
After determining which of these two approaches is most appropriate, the Buyer will use the Contract in the following steps:
- i) IDENTIFY STAFFING NEEDS or PROJECT REQUIREMENTS: Develop a detailed Statement of Work with clear definition of Deliverables and Benchmarks. See Contract Section 3a for Job Title Descriptions (note Job Title and Job Numbers to quickly find Descriptions and Staff Augmentation Prices) including the required experience and education for each position.
- ii) PREPARE THE RFQ: An Agency may use its own RFQ format or borrow another agency's RFQ format
- iii) SELECTION OF VENDORS for RFQ: See Price Sheets to review and select awarded vendors by Project Area.
- iv) ISSUE THE RFQ: See Contract Section 6 for Task Order and Quotation Requirements. The Agency will solicit quotations per Contract Section 6 (see the Table Below) and select the quotation that provides the Best Value to the State. See "QUOTATION REQUIREMENTS" below to determine how many quotes are required.
IV QUOTATION REQUIREMENTS
|$0 – $14,999||Agency adheres to internal policies and procedures.|
|$15,000 - $2,000,000||Agency solicits at least 3 quotes among Contract Vendors of its choice.|
|$2,000,001 - $5,000,000||Agency selects BEST RESPONSE to Statement of Work issued to at least 10 Contract Vendors of its choice.|
|$5,000,001 - $10,000,000||Agency selects BEST PROPOSAL submitted upon notification of ALL Contract Vendors within the appropriate Project Area(s).|
|Over $10,000,000||RFP or ITN to Open Market not via this State Term Contract.|
Details of our agreement can be found at the MyFlorida site. (Direct Link)
General information about the contract is available in the Contract Summary